Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another one

It's a girl! We found out almost two weeks ago that this sweet little thing is going to be our second little girl. We couldn't be happier. I think Jaxon is okay with it. When I went to go pick him up at my parents house after my doctors appointment the first thing that he said was, "Is it a girl?" I nodded and said, "yah". "Okay", he sighed , "I'll still share my dinosaurs with my new baby sister." What a guy. Everything is looking perfect and she is growing right on schedule. She's starting to be quite active and I'm getting more large and in charge everyday. Yay - we are so excited to have another little girl to spoil!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Girls are great! Poor Sammi....she has no idea what's coming her way.

Whitney said...

I'm so excited for you guys! That little girl is going to be part of one AWESOME family! Glad to hear every thing is going well!!

Stephanie said...

Every girl should have a sister, yea for girls! Jaxon will continue to be a great big brother. Congrats! Hope things continue to go well.

Shad and Brittany said...

HOORAY!! Congrats on the new little girl! I'm glad everything is going well and that she is looking healthy.

Jandi said...

Congratulations!! So fun to have two little girlies running around!! Glad everything is going smoothly. Hope you're feeling good!!

Jake and Laura Eames said...

Hi congrats on the new addition!! Let me introduce myself I am Riley's cousin on his mom's side. We met once this year at my parents house for a BBQ on Memorial day. They live in Rigby. anyway as you can probably see my name is Laura and I added you to my blog list...I hope that is ok. I have a blog that is private but if you would like to view it just give me your e-mail address and I will invite you. I facebook and I think I am one of Riley's friend so you can contact me that way of my e-mail is lauraeames@yahoo.com. Cute blog and congrats on the baby again!