Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Woody and "Bzzz"

Halloween this year was a lot of fun. Jaxon ran around singing his Halloween song which consisted of the following " Oooo oooo oooo, happy Halloween!" Over and over again. It's quite the catchy tune and he demanded that I join in regardless of what I was doing. Riley got home just in time from yet another work trip to play with the kids a little bit before getting ready and heading off for trick or treating. We did the whole trunk-or-treat thing that was in a subdivision right next to ours, and as if that wasn't enough, we took the kids up and down our little street to get even more candy. Jaxon had a great time being Woody and saying such things as "howdy, howdy, howdy!" and "stick 'em up". Sammi was just happy to play with the candy. I thought she was going to work through the wrapper of some of them, but she rotated enough that no candy was actually ingested. So all in all it was a pretty great time. Although something very confusing happened to Jaxon. There was a kid that dressed up as Santa and Jaxon would not talk to him, he just looked at him with this confused look on his face that seemed to say, "hey, wait a minute! You've got the wrong holiday, pal - you're not supposed to be taking candy from everyone, you're supposed to be giving me presents here in a couple of months!". Ah well.

7 comments:

Jandi said...

So cute! I love their costumes! And that's really funny about the Santa Clause thing. That must be confusting to a kid! :)

Shad and Brittany said...

Cute Costumes! I love them, how adorable, it looks like you guys had fun!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness...I think those two are the two cutest kids in Idaho. Ever. Love their costumes. Glad they (I mean you guys) scored some halloween goodies. I think Santa might have been checking up on all the little boys and girls to see if they were being good. It takes a long time to check on all those kids, and let's face it, Santa's a busy guy. It was a good opportunity for him to check on tons of kids at the same time.

McKenzie said...

I love your title and that picture of Jaxon is especially cute! Sammi is cute as well, but that is just a given! Liam just saw Jaxon's picture and started jumping and yelling "howdy!" Jaxon's costume was Liam's favorite!

Stephanie said...

Jaxon is so cute as Woody! I love his little tunes as well. Sammi is adorable. You really have the cutest kids. I am glad Halloween was so fun.

Sheramie and Jessica said...

Glad you had a good Halloween! Your kids are so cute in their costumes! Talk to you later!

Paula said...

Okay ... I figured out I am not so bright. Your title for this blog just clicked in my head ... Woody and Bzzzzz ... that is SO funny!