Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1 and 1/2 down 4 to go

Well, Riley is in Chicago. Number 2 out of 6 trips that he's taking for work between now and the first week of November. He just informed me that he was waiting for his genuine Chicago pizza. Tonight we had Little Caesars hot-n-ready. But that's ok that he gets to go to all of these cool places and see cool things while I'm at home trying to get my kids to eat their dinner and make the house not smell like stinking diapers. Because someday he is going to take to me to Hawaii. I live on that someday.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're so cute Sarah! I am sorry Riley is gone so much till November. Keep holding on to that someday.

Whitney said...

Hang in there! Having the hubby gone can be rough! Having something to look forward to can make all the difference sometime! Call if you wanna chat! I'm always available!

Katie said...

I bet your Little Ceasars was WAY better than Riley's authentic Chicago pizza. For sure.

It is a bummer when the hubby has to leave for work...it's definitely more boring. Mark is in Bend tonight and I can't decided what to get myself for dinner...cereal or macaroni...who knows. Maybe I'll just show up and help you out with some leftover pizza!

Bethany L. said...

Hey! I can totally relate!! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who makes plans for a big trip to Hawaii....... :)