Monday, October 19, 2009

A whole handful

Well, it's that time again I suppose. We're expecting our third baby the beginning of April and couldn't be happier that our little family is now going to number five! I'm 16 weeks pregnant and finally feeling somewhat normal. Everything is looking good so far and besides morning/afternoon/evening sickness, being crazy tired, and a bout with the swine flu and pleurisy a couple of weeks ago I've been fantastic! We'll be finding out the gender of this little gummy bear probably around Thanksgiving. Jaxon is so excited to have another baby because he, "just loves babies and I'll be such a good brother to the new baby". He's always telling me, "Mommy, I'm sorry that the baby is making you feel sick". Such a sweet guy! I thought Sammi didn't have a clue about what was going on, but the other day she saw the ultra sound pictures and said, "baby in mommy's tummy!" over and over again. So I guess I should give her more credit. Really, though, we are all thrilled and just hope that we won't get knocked down too much more this winter with sickness. I'm excited to finally have a baby not in October and to be pregnant during the holiday's instead of trying to loose baby weight during Christmas and Thanksgiving. So bring on the fudge!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I had a feeling that you were expecting....Congratulations. I am so sorry you have had to deal with so much sickness, yucky! I hope things will continue to get better and easier. Yes, spring babies are the best! You will love delivering in April and being pregnant through the holidays...so eat that fudge! Good Luck!

Bri said...

Congratulations!! We are really good at planning our pregnancies together...too bad we don't live next door! I hear you about being pregnant during the holidays, this is going to be the best Christmas ever!

Whitney said...

Congrats again! We are so excited for you!! And so glad you're feeling much better! You'll have to eat twice the fudge for me this year - and enjoy it:)

Katie said...

I will make extra fudge in your honor this year!

Jandi said...

That's so awesome!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear the gender of the wee babe. :)
And you're so right about the being pregnant during the holidays thing. I'd never thought of it that way, but man I'm gonna have to coordinate my next pregnancy with that. Bring on the goodies!!

Rosie said...

Congratulations!

Stacey Jensen said...

I am so excited for you guys. Hope you are feeling better than the first trimester. I am hoping for another boy.

McKenzie said...

:) You already know that I am happy for you, but I just want to say how excited I am that you found a pregnant lady baby ticker that looks like you! :)

Shad and Brittany said...

HOORAY!! I love babies, just like Jaxon! :) Congrats you guys!!