Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jaxon is one year older and wiser, too!











Jaxon had "the best birthday ever with the most presents ever." He had a pretty awesome day. When I went to wake him up for school, before he even opened his eyes, he put a big smile on his face and serenaded me with this little ditty, "It's my birthday shout hooray, wooh, I want to sing to me all day, wooh!". He was a helpful little six year old, too. As I was cleaning up from the disaster area that I made out of the kitchen when I was decorating his cake, Jaxon started cleaning the rest of the house and would not stop. "I just feel like I could clean all day!" Wait, what? Is it my birthday? For his birthday cake he wanted a pizza cake because, "I don't like pizza, I LOVE pizza!"
He actually wanted me to stuff the pizza-looking cake with pizza, but I convinced him that a separate pizza for dinner would have to suffice.
He had a great day and it was awesome to celebrate with all of our family that is around here (minus Emily and Jake, we missed you!). Jaxon is such a funny kid that keeps us constantly on our toes and amazes us with his memory and smarts. He's becoming quite the little reader and loves to speed around on his bike, excuse me, "motorcycle". He really is an amazing helper to me most all of the time and is such a good big brother. We love our Jaxon and are excited to see what this next year will bring.

4 comments:

Sheramie and Jessica said...

You are quite the crafty cake maker! Sure do miss you! Thanks for everything you did for us those past few months in Rexburg, you have always been such a great friend.
Looks like everyone is doing well. Happy late-Birthday to your October babies! Looks like you got new front room couches too! Congrats!

Whitney said...

Jaxon seems like quite the little character! I love that he wanted a pizza cake - and that you made it for him! You're such a good mom. How do you do it all?! I need pointers :) Miss you!

Katie said...

Pizza...yumm....that kid has great taste! No wonder we get along so well!

Stephanie said...

What a great idea for a cake! I love this. Happy Birthday Jaxon! He seems like such a cool kid.